The personal data collected as part of the services offered on the site https://www.alldeads.com are processed according to secure protocols and allow AllDeads to manage and process the requests received. The information relating to your purchase is only dedicated to the internal services of AllDeads to manage the orders. Your contact details are essential for sending you your package and invoices. No personal information is collected without your knowledge or transferred to third parties. In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 amended by Law No. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018, You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you that you can exercise by writing to: Mr Hervé Roy, La Bizouterie , 22 Grand’Rue, 42380 Saint-Bonnet-Le-Château, France.
Identity and contact details of the data controller
Personal data is collected on our site by La Bizouterie located at: 22 Grand’Rue, 42380 Saint-Bonnet-Le-Château, France. For any request to modify or delete your personal data, you can contact us at: email@example.com
Use of personal data collected
Data relating to the visit or order on the site
During your visit to the site, we follow:
- Products that you have seen: we use them to, for example, display products that you have recently seen
- Location, IP address and browser type: we use them to estimate taxes and delivery costs
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter it to estimate shipping costs before you place an order, and to ship the order to you.
- Sending information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Configure your account on our store
- Comply with any legal obligation, such as calculating taxes
- Improve the offers of our shop
- Keep you informed by e-mail of news and offers from AllDeads
If you create an account, we save your: name, address, email address, and telephone number, which will be used to pre-fill the order validation for future orders. We generally store your information for as long as we need it for the purpose for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obligated to continue to retain it. For example, we store order information for 2 years for taxes and accounting. This includes your: name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses. We also store comments or reviews, if you choose to send them.
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, as well as your IP address and your browser agent are collected to help us detect unwanted comments. An anonymized channel created from your email address (also called a hash) can be sent to the Gravatar service to check if you are using the service. The Gravatar service confidentiality clauses are available here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After validation of your comment, your profile picture will be publicly visible next to your comment.
When you send us a contact form, data such as your name, email address, telephone number, IP address and browser used are kept for administrative purposes. We may use contact form submissions for customer service issues, but not for commercial purposes.
If you are a registered user and upload/download images to our website, we recommend that you avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS coordinates data. Visitors to your website can download and extract location data from these images.
Only your email address is kept when you subscribe to our newsletter. For those of you who have explicitly chosen to receive our newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe links in each of these emails or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Operation of the site
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be offered to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is only for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information if you post another comment later. These cookies expire after one year. If you have an account and you log into this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser. When you log into your customer account, we set up a number of cookies to save your login information and screen preferences. The lifespan of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your connection cookie will be kept for two weeks. When you log out of your account, the connection cookie is deleted. By modifying or publishing an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the item you just edited. It expires after a day. To revoke your cookies click here: [cookies_revoke]
Content embedded from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles …). Content embedded from other sites behaves the same as if the visitor were to that other site.
Statistics and audience measurements
Block third-party cookies
You can oppose the recording of “cookies” by configuring your browser in the “Tools” or “Options” tab of your browser and by setting the options so that your browsing history and cookies are deleted after the end of your visit. Third-party cookies are usually not necessary to take advantage of the resources available on the Internet. A cookie is not used to collect personal data without your knowledge but to record information relating to your browsing on the site which can be directly read during your visits and subsequent requests on the site. If you want to limit your traces, it is recommended to refuse them by default. In Chrome:
- Menu “Settings” Show advanced settings
- Click on the “Content settings” button
- Check the box “Block cookies and data from third-party sites”
- Click on “OK” to validate your choice.
- Menu “Options” , “Privacy” tab
- Set the “Storage rules” menu to “Use personalized settings for history”
- Uncheck the box “Accept third-party cookies”
In Internet Explorer:
- Menu “Internet options” , “Confidentiality” tab
- Click on the “Advanced” button to bring up the “Advanced privacy settings” window
- Check the box “Ignore automatic management of cookies”
- Select “Refuse” in the “Third party cookies” column.
Prevent the installation of trackers
In Chrome and Firefox:
- DoNotTrackMe: simple Firefox extension blocking trackers Download the extension
- Disconnect: very complete Firefox extension blocking trackers and offering advanced features Download extension
- Ghostery: excellent extension for Firefox Download extension
Use and transmission of your personal data
When ordering by credit card, your data will be transmitted to the CIC payment platform for strictly functional and verification purposes. At no time does AllDeads sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
The rights you have over your data
If you have an account or if you have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data that we hold about you, including those that you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of personal data concerning you. This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons. You can modify your data in the My Account section.
Who on our team has access to the data
AllDeads members have access to the information you provide to us. The company ensuring the operation and maintenance of this website, Web Studio Création, located at 174 Route de Cubelle, Cubelle 42380 Merle Leignec, also has access to your data. For example, the administrators and managers of this online store have access:
- Ordering information such as what was purchased, when and where it should be shipped, and
- Customer information such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team has access to this information to process orders, issue refunds, and assist you.
O2switch 222-224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert 63000 Clermont-Ferrand France